Wednesday, January 16, 2019

rose prayer: I pray for my persecutors at Rose Parade 2019🙏🙏🙏🙏đŸŒčđŸ”️đŸ„€

Lord God Jesus Christ father son Holy Spirit I pray to ye for help to forgive the persecutors I encountered at the Rose Parade this year in Pasadena and even several weeks later I still feel anger in my heart mind and soul towards them for the way they mistreated me ...I ask fellow Christians out there to pray for me to find peace in my heart because part of me still wants Justice and it's doubtful that it justice will be found in corrupt Los Angeles County  and so I pray that I can find peace now that I'm farther away from Los Angeles in  my heart mind and soul & pray for those who persecuted me to repent, accept Christ, be baptized, and be saved, even though it's doubtful we can pray for it and hope for it... with God anything is possible hear our prayer Lord https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bibile.inspiration.christian.love.blessed.prayer.pray.free

Tags: bad Chevron, lazy LASD deputies